June 28, 2013-January 31, 2016 Edit
This is Broadcast Enterprises and Affiliated Media, Inc. Channel 31, a commercial television station transmitting on a 4,050 kilowatt effective radiated power, with permit number BSD-0279-2011 (REN/MOD) authorizing the station to operate until May 8, 2015.
BEAM Transmitter is located at the Palos Verdes Subdivision, Brgy, Sta. Cruz, Sumulong Highway, Antipolo City, Province of Rizal.
BEAM Operates under the supervision of the following Electronics and Communications Engineers duly licensed by the Professional Regulations Commission.
- Engr. Alexander V. Paredes: PECE no. 771
- Engr. Amado T. Valencia Jr.: ECE no. 11306
- Engr. Oliver Q. Caldetera: ECE no. 13218
- Engr. Dominador Abogado Jr., ECE No.6941
And carried out by the following personnel duly licensed by National Telecommunications Commission.
- Ricardo Ramirez License No. 96-1PHCR-16891
- Valentin Villasica, License No. 95-1PNCR-12902
- Domingo Catampatan, License No. 95-1PNCR-14634
- Arturo Alcorroque, License No, 92-1PHN-848
- Resurrecion Albesa, License No. 95-1PNCR-12804
- Odie Vera, License No. 96-1PHN-16623
- Tomas Domingo, License No. 96-1PHN-16622
- Rocelo Contreras, License No. 93-1PNCR-4347
- Michael Marcos, License No. 07-1PNCR-2631
- Alex Javellon, License No. 94-1PVIII-11028
- Ruel Villoria, License No. 94-2PNCR-1700
- Andy P. Soquena, License No. 94-1PNCR-11364
- Allan H. Barrios, License No. 96-1PNCR-17094
All programs telecast on this station have been approved by the Movie and Television Review and Classification Board.
This is BEAM Channel 31, now signing on/off.
Note: This station message uses after the national anthem during both sign-on and sign-off. This station message background is updates June 28, 2013.
February 1, 2016-presentEdit
No station notice for this station.
(Sign on) The test card, Philippine National Anthem (Lupang Hinirang), and the station ID followed by the first TV program for this station.
(Sign off) after the program followed by the Station ID and the Philippine National Anthem (Lupang Hinirang), and test card then static.
|Broadcast UHF Television stations in the Metro Manila market|
|Solar (SBN/ETC | RJTV/2nd Avenue) ||
|Digital Television stations in the Metro Manila market|
| Digital television
19 RPN/CNN Philippines 503.143 MHz | 22 SBN/Solar 521.143 MHz | 27 GMA 551.143 MHz | 32 BEAM 581.143 MHz | 33 Light Network 587.143 MHz | 38 UNTV 617.143 MHz | 40 SMNI 629.143 MHz | 42 PTV 641.143 MHz | 43 ABS-CBN 647.143 MHz | 49 Net 25/INC TV 683.143 MHz | 51 TV5 695.143 MHz |