September 17, 2017-present (S+A) (voiced by TJ Manotoc)Edit
This is Channel 21 Davao, a commercial UHF TV Broadcast Station, owned and operated by ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation, transmitting on a 20 Kilowatt effective radited power, with permit No. BSD-0245-2017 (REN/MOD), effective until September 9, 2019.
Channel 21 Studios and Transmitter are located at ABS-CBN Broadcast Center, Shrine Hills, Matina, Davao City.
The operations of Channel 21 Davao are supervised by the following Electronics and Communications Engineers duly licensed by the Professional Regulations Commission.
- Engineer. Bernardo M. Acosta PECE no. 864
- Engineer. Andres M. Rara PECE No. 835
- Engineer. Bobby Nolasco PECE No. 837
Operated by the following Broadcast Engineers and First Class Radio Telephone Operators duly licensed by the Professional Regulations Commission and National Telecommunications Commission.
- Engineer Jose Rizalde M. Umipig: PECE no. 794
- Engineer Melvin C. Acosta: PECE no. 407
- Engineer Benito Mercado: PECE no. 865
- Engineer. Jaime R. Silos ECE No. 2924
- Benedicto San Vicente 96-1PHN-1342
- Cecilio Mikael G. Abalos 98-1PRC-2125
- Jose Wilfredo B. Gonzales 97-1PVII-15342
- Gonzalvo Manuel Allado Jr. 93-1PXII-12259
- Jose Alejandro G. Gutierrez 91-1PVII-12477
- Emilio Manuel R. Solis 94-1PNCR-14455
- Junesito Gonzaga 93-1PNCR-1224
- Rogelio Pumaren 99-1PNCR-44559
- Gilberto Bautista 92-1PNCR-4597
- Jose Ramon B. Duavit 96-1PNCR-1446
- Andresito Fernandez 93-1PNCR-223
- Ruben Enriquez 92-1PHN-223
- Elquin M. Damon 93-1PXI-224
- Julius S. Catacutan 92-1PRC-223
- Gilfredo Velasquez 93-1PRC-224
- Almario R. Rentura 91-1PRC-27
- Angel R. Rosamanta 94-1PNCR-22
Channel 21 DAVAO, is now signing on/off.