February 15, 2009-June 30, 2011 Edit
This is the Associated Broadcasting Company, DXET Dream FM.
Dream FM is a commercial broadcast station authorized by the National Telecommunications Commission with license # BSD-0034-2008 (REN) to expire on November 21, 2011.
The ABC transmitter is located at Barangay San Pedro, Davao City.
The ABC studio complex is located at ABC Heights, Shrine Hills, Matina, Davao City.
DXET Dream FM is authorized to operate from 5:30 AM to 2:00 AM with the power of 25,000 watts.
This station is operated and maintained by the following personnel duly licensed by the National Telecommunications Commission:
First Class Radio Telephone Operators
- Donato G. Enrile: Chief Technician License # 94-1PXI-9732
- Jaime B. Masong: License # 94-1PX-12487
- Romulo L. Puson: License # 94-1PXI-11302
- Rodolfo S. Quimod: License # 96-1PXI-17597
- Reynaldo T. Aparece: License # 94-1PX-12492
- Rodolpo D. Villagonzalo: License # 96-1PXI-18412
Ladies and Gentlemen, the Associated Broadcasting Company DXET Dream FM is now SIGNING ON/OFF.
|Radio stations in Davao City, Philippines|
| By AM frequency
DXMF 576|DXRP 675|DXRD 711|DXGO 855|DXAH 900|DXAM 1017|DXAB 1296|DXAO 1368|DXAQ 1404|DXHH 1548