August 12, 2017 [Upcoming / Soon] (Voiced by Mama Belle of Barangay LS 97.1 in Metro Manila) (With GMA August 6, 2012 Kapuso Instrumental Version) Edit
This is GMA DWCW Channel 12 Batangas. a commercial TV station with 30-Kilowatts digital transmitting power and full stereo. Owned and Operated by GMA Network, Inc. with NTC temporary permit number BSD-0073-2016 (REN/MOD) Issued by the NTC to expire until November 12, 2018.
GMA Batangas studios and transmitter are located at the Mt. Banoy, Bo. Talumpok East, Batangas City.
TV 12 Engineering is headed by Elvis B. Ancheta: Professional Electronics Engineer No. 897
TV 12 Transmission Personnel is composed of Electronics Engineers, Technicians and First Class Radio Operators with license issued by the Professional Regulations Commission and the National Telecommunications Commission.
- Elvis B. Ancheta: Electronics Engineer No. 3575
- Erwin R. Timbre: Electronics Engineer No. 3650
- Ralph T. Palma: Electronics Engineer No. 29315
- Reykel M. Espiritu: Electronics Tech No. 305
- Rafael Osana: 96-1PV-1529
- Arnold De Asis: 97-1PV-2027
- Rodolfo Inbonia: 95-1PV-15415
- Noel Vallerio: 98-1PV-2611
- Vicente Arcanghel: 93-1PNCR-4423
- Eddie Vallente: 99 -1PNCR -2301
All programs telecast on this station have been approved by the Movie and Television Review and Classification Board, seen via satellite in over 7 South Luzon TV stations nationwide.
- GMA TV 12 Batangas
- TV-5 Lucena
- TV-13 Occidental Mindoro
- TV-7 Masbate
- TV-12 Legaspi
- TV-13 Catanduanes
- TV-4 Sorsogon
This is GMA TV 12 Batangas, the Philippines' largest network, now signing on/off.