September 4, 2017 [Upcoming / Soon] (Voiced by Papa Obet of Barangay LS 97.1 in Metro Manila) Edit
This is GMA Isabela DZCS-TV Channel 7 Santiago City
A commercial television station with 10 kilowatts transmitter power owned and operated by GMA Network, Inc. with NTC permit no BSD-0083-2016 (REN), issued by the National Telecommunications Commision valid until November 12, 2018.
GMA Santiago studio and transmitter are located at the 33rd Floor of Heritage Commercial Complex., Maharlika Highway, Barangay Malvar, Santiago City, Isabela.
GMA Engineering is headed by Elvis B. Ancheta: Professional Electronics Engr No. 897
GMA Isabela Transmission Personnel is composed of Electronics Engineers, Technicians, and First Class Radio Operators with License issued by the Professional Regulations Commission and the National Telecommunications Commission.
- Ricardo L. Cabral: Professional Electronics Engr No. 92
- Erwin R. Timbre: Electronics Engineer No. 3650
- Ralph T. Palma: Electronics Engineer No. 29315
- Harold Kim D. Magarro: Electronics Engr No. 16782
- Jonathan G. Salvo: Electronics Engr No. 19705
- Ariel Abecia: 96-1PV-1529
- Franco S. Caracas: 97-1PV-2027
- Obet Fernando: 91-1PV-212
All programs telecast on this station have been approved by the Movie and Television Review and Classification Board, seen via satellite in over 6 North Central Luzon TV stations nationwide.
- GMA TV-7 Isabela
- TV-10 Olongapo
- TV-7 Abra
- TV-7 Tuguegarao
- TV-5 Baler
- TV-13 Aparri
This is GMA TV-7 Isabela, the Philippines' largest network, now signing on/off.
|Television stations in Santiago City, Isabela market|
|VHF television stations|